Friday, May 07, 2010

being there

Last night I called my big bro and he asked me to update my blog. Nothing to write, just wanna share a sister’s sms for her big brother.

After a long distance-midnight-near mortuary-heart2heart-tears-laugh-sharing-conversation.

I sms-ed:

“ Ok la Afat. May be you are busy preparing for your work. Thanks for being there when I need you bro, to cry on and share anything. You’re the best bro and friend since I never have a boyfriend hehe. Hope you will not get married soon, coz no one can take my big bro before I’ve my own boy in my life hehe. Take care, bro (^_^)v

Bro replied:

“ Ok. Hope you get the strength. Never lose your hope. We will be there to fully support you. Ok, will wait you to finish your study and I will get married.hehehe…lambat lagi la nampaknya.hehe.. ”

It won't be for long, after I finish my study insyaAllah but you, bro have to find one for me since I don’t know how and where should I . Hehe..

Well, it is not about a competition, who will get it. It is about faith and submittion to the Knower of all. Allah knows best and I believe that.

Don’t have to worry ok even ummi always ask and try to discover the unknown secret hehe.. and most important ummi give the green light already hehe.

Thanks again and I appreciate to have my big bro in my life. Big girl will always cry to build up her HEART~

always find Allah's love-the eternal love.
Ok, enjoy reading my update bro. take care of yourself and may Allah bless you in your everyday undertakings.amin.
Allah, guide us to find Your Love.

Regards,
Your sis
*Hugs and kisses to beloved ummi, abah, and siblings in msia*

0 comments:

Post a Comment